Directions: Watch the 20 minute video, "Properties of Matter, Part 1" (click link) in order to help you answer big questions, such as:
- What is matter?
- How can we use our bodies to help us describe matter?
- What are the properties of matter?
- What tools can we use to measure properties of matter?
- What is mass?
- Does matter take up space?
- What are the three phases of matter?
Print this worksheet before you start the video: Matter Kitchen Video Worksheet
In order to start the video, you must click "Play All," which is located underneath the video.
Complete the worksheet as you watch the video. Once it has been completed, bring the completed worksheet to the teacher along with your "Action Plan" worksheet and obtain teacher's signature.
After "Matter Kitchen" has been completed, move on to the next required individual activity.